ChaowaPawa provides you a live online platform for shopping any time with a wide range of products from groceries to lifestyle. ChaowaPawa aims to source high quality halal products from original suppliers and producers from rural Bangladesh and abroad and deliver at your door to give you a complete satisfaction of life. At ChaowaPawa, we 100% follow Islamic Business Principles in every single dealing we do with our valued customers, important suppliers and ChaowaPawa team.
This Policy describes how we will collect, handle, transfer, store, and protect Personal Data in compliance with the law and our own data protection standards. ChaowaPawa needs to collect, handle, transfer and store information about you in order to provide you an optimal level of service that satisfies you. We have adopted this Policy to ensure that we protect your personal data from breaches of confidentiality and protect their legal rights.
Data and information we collect:
When you use www.chaowapawa.com, we collect and store your personal information that you provide time to time. We aim to provide you with optimal level of satisfaction, therefore, use your data and information for the same purpose.
We generally collect personal information such as your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, billing address, shipping address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment procedure and other relevant information. We also receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address when you visit our website, that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Use of Collected Data and Information:
ChaowaPawa uses the data you provide to us while visiting and shopping with us in the following purpose.
- We use your data to customize our website, modify upgrade or revise our services, communicate with you in the future for the same purpose.
- We request you to provide your consent on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when you register or create an account with our website.
- With your consent, we may send you emails and newsletter about our store, new products, and other updates.
- We provide your basic information e.g. name, phone number and shipping address to our delivery partners and merchant for delivering your order.
- We may need to disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions. Please visit our Terms and Conditions policy to understand this.
- We may collect and store certain types of information while you interact with us e.g. we use “cookies,” and we gather certain types of information when your website browser accesses www.chaowapawa.com or our advertisements and other communications and marketing contents served by or on behalf of ChaowaPawa on other websites and social medias.
How we security of your Data and Information:
- We consider the data and information you provide as strictly confidential and use the same only for the purpose stated above. We take reasonable measures and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- ChaowaPawa complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that ensure the data is protected and use with the generally accepted data protection standard
- Data and information, you provide to us an important part of our business, and under no circumstance we sale these data and information it to others.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- If you want, you may withdraw your consent for ChaowaPawa to contact you, for contact, collection, use and disclosure of your information if you want. We are flexible to correct; amend or delete any personal information we have about you. You may place your request via email@example.com.